Pakistan-based Telenor Microfinance Bank, a subsidiary of Norwegian telecoms multinational Telenor Group, has launched cross-border payments using blockchain technology...
blockchainzpr, , 2018 Review, Asia, Business News, Featured, Markets News, Payments, Philippines, Remittances, Technology News, Uncategorized, 0
Leah Callon-Butler is the co-founder of Intimate.io, a token project aiming to bring payments, privacy and reputation to the...
blockchainzpr, , Altcoin, Banking, Banks, Cryptocurrency, Japan, Remittances, 0
Japan’s Mizuho Financial Group plans to introduce a digital currency to be used for remittances and payments in March,...
- Indonesia’s First Billion-Dollar Unicorn Acquires Philippine Bitcoin Wallet January 19, 2019
- Hacked Customer Data From World Leading Cryptocurrency Exchanges For Sale On The Dark Web? January 19, 2019
- What’s The Difference Between Trump’s Immigration Compromise And a Communist Police State? January 19, 2019
- Overstock’s Patrick Byrne Says tZERO Will Launch Next Week January 19, 2019
- How BlockEx Went from $24 Million ICO to Layoffs in Less Than a Year January 19, 2019