Pakistan-based Telenor Microfinance Bank, a subsidiary of Norwegian telecoms multinational Telenor Group, has launched cross-border payments using blockchain technology...
blockchainzpr, , 2018 Review, Asia, Business News, Featured, Markets News, Payments, Philippines, Remittances, Technology News, Uncategorized, 0
Leah Callon-Butler is the co-founder of Intimate.io, a token project aiming to bring payments, privacy and reputation to the...
blockchainzpr, , Altcoin, Banking, Banks, Cryptocurrency, Japan, Remittances, 0
Japan’s Mizuho Financial Group plans to introduce a digital currency to be used for remittances and payments in March,...
- Accepted: MakerDAO Vote to Raise DAI Stablecoin Stability Fee by 4% to 7.5% per Year March 22, 2019
- Top 5 Crypto Performers Overview: ONT, ADA, ETC, BCH, IOTA March 22, 2019
- Bank for International Settlements Exec Advises Against Central Bank Digital Currencies March 22, 2019
- UPS Targets B2B Sales With New Blockchain E-Commerce Platform March 22, 2019
- The Crypto ‘Trichotomy’ March 22, 2019